Friday, November 6, 2009

Dessert: Cake in a Cup


Cake in a Cup

The Wasdens invited the YSA over for FHE and we made our own individual cakes! When I went to visit my father and step-mother last Christmas, my step-mother also made it. It's great if you just want a dessert but don't want to make the entire box mix.

Cake in a Cup (Michelle's Recipe) 
1/4 Cake Mix (sometimes I use 1/3 cup and adjust the water accordingly)
2 T Water (just to moisten)
Chocolate Chips
A little bit of Mrs. Richardson's Hot Fudge Topping

Mix it
Add a little bit more of Mrs. Richardson's Hot Fudge Topping before you microwave it.
Microwave 30 seconds until bubbly



When we went for FHE, we used the cake mix and water with whatever ingredients we wanted to add. I'm not a fan of Chocolate Chips or Hot Fudge Topping so I just added nuts. You can add whatever you want... caramel, peanut butter, coconut... you get the idea! Enjoy! :) This is also great to do with kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment